By entering this competition you're agreeing to the terms and conditions stated below:
1. The prize is a one night midweek stay at Driftwood Beach House B&B (also noted as "Promoter") in Whitstable, Kent alongside a hamper supplied by Macknade Fine Foods valued at £100. The room and dates will be agreed with the competition winner post-competition and subject to availability.
2. Employees of Driftwood Beach House, Macknade Fine Foods or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are stated above.
5. Closing date for entry will be 14/03/2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen using a random number generator and a list of entrants.
11. The winner will be notified via their twitter account within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner on the specifics of the prize.
13. The maximum number of people in a party to stay for free is 3.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an e-mail to
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. To enter, users must follow both Macknade Fine Foods and Driftwood Beach House Facebook pages, as well as sharing the competition post and commenting that you have done so. Only carrying out one of these will not make a user eligible to win.
Terms and Conditions
Win a Free Mid-Week Stay and a Macknade Hamper!
We've teamed up with Macknade Fine Foods for an exciting competition on Facebook.
1) Like the Driftwood Beach House Facebook Page.
2) Like the Macknade Facebook Page.
3) Share the competition post on the Macknade Facebook Page.
4) Comment on the original competition post from Macknade to let us know you've liked and shared!